Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PG1HS6P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
CTS and WWW: facilitating student choice Open Access
- Other title
Facilitating student choice.
Career and technology studies and the World Wide Web
Cooking--Study and teaching (Middle school)--Alberta--Carbon--Data processing.
Home economics--Study and teaching (Middle school)--Alberta--Carbon--Data processing.
Technology education--Study and teaching (Middle school)--Data processing.
Computer-assisted instruction--Alberta--Carbon--Case studies.
Home economics--Computer network resources.
Internet in education--Alberta--Carbon--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7110519
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:32:12-06:00
Original checksum: 719d3949a0bd186da396fafdabf8aec1
Well formed: true
Page count: 160