Patterns of personality and offense characteristics of teenage sex offenders Open Access
- Other title
Personality of teenage sex offenders.
Teenage sex offenders--Psychology.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Tilley, Linda Patricia.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2457782
Last modified: 2015:10:22 02:52:50-06:00
Original checksum: 408837b2abbbb4b99f69e5a6efac0e19
Well formed: true
Page count: 73
Activity of users you follow