Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R32Z13017
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Influence of physical therapists' prior knowledge of medical history on evaluation of at-risk infants Open Access
- Other title
Influence of knowledge of medical history
Motor ability in infants--Evaluation.
Infants--Health risk assessment.
Medical history taking--Evaluation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Ashton, Barbara Beryl.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Therapy
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5982635
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:12:33-06:00
Original checksum: 07bb07d44f067bbe55da5b76ae4e6838
Well formed: true
Page count: 149