Behaviour of saline frozen soils Open Access
- Other title
Soils, Salts in.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Hivon, Elisabeth G.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Doctoral thesis. Presents the results of an investigation of the distribution and mechanical behavior of saline frozen soils. Presents explanation of the combined effects of salinity and temperature on the strength and deformation of saline soils.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8672639
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:13:34-06:00
Original checksum: a8d021bf93862f6790106c857a3d4c70
Well formed: true
Page count: 456
Activity of users you follow