Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3Q52FM47
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Reclamation of oil and gas well sites on privately-owned land in Alberta: an evaluation of benefits and costs Open Access
- Other title
Reclamation of land--Standards--Economic aspects--Alberta.
Oil wells--Economic aspects--Alberta.
Plant shutdowns--Economic aspects--Alberta.
Gas wells--Economic aspects--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Bates, Linda A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Business
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Business Administration
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5445761
Last modified: 2015:10:19 23:12:19-06:00
Original checksum: e671ee640b1dd47f218b518659479ee6
Well formed: true
Page count: 148