Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3NG4GW8D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The changing role of the critic in modern American literary criticism Open Access
- Other title
Reader-response criticism--United States.
Critics--United States--Rating of.
New Criticism--United States.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Wong, Sharon Ryan.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2866511
Last modified: 2015:10:18 11:04:06-06:00
Original checksum: 72dc0b0a3fe7c238452aa6e3ea7a082b
Well formed: true
Page count: 65