Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3B56DF2Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Quaternary sedimentation and stratigraphy of montane glacial deposits in parts of Jasper National Park, Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Glacial landforms--Alberta--Jasper National Park.
Drift--Alberta--Jasper National Park.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Levson, V. M.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Masters thesis. Describes glacial diamictons sampled during regional stratigraphic studies in Jasper National Park which were categorized using a facies approach.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8290360
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:39:10-06:00
Original checksum: 20886d52c490577501bc5644c2ab7475
Well formed: true
Page count: 202