A history of dress in the Kakamega district of western Kenya: impact of socio-cultural factors Open Access
- Other title
Luyia (African people)--Costume.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Openda-Omar, Nancy Omronji.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Clothing and Textiles
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5609366
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:16:03-06:00
Original checksum: 30cb764ee9d628aa5bc402975f9ee91c
Well formed: true
Page count: 131
Activity of users you follow