Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3VD6PD72
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Adolescents' experiences of living in a group home Open Access
- Other title
Adolescents' experiences at a group home.
Group homes for youth--Canada.
Teenagers--Effect of group homes on.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Newell, Colleen Marie.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5388626
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:44:56-06:00
Original checksum: 57983efe83825fc26a6448b3bb8804ed
Well formed: true
Page count: 140