Phenomenology of mother-son psychological boundary violations Open Access
- Other title
Mother-son psychological boundary violations.
Mothers and sons.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6016235
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:42:17-06:00
Original checksum: 66441f0128f42e8510ab452e4a2efcf2
Well formed: true
Page count: 122
Activity of users you follow