Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3BN9XC1H
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The capitalization of music in London, 1660-1800 Open Access
- Other title
Music--Effect of capitalism on.
Marx, Karl, 1818-1883--Knowledge--Music.
Concerts--Effect of capitalism on.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Olmsted, Anthony A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Anthropology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6909329
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:32:59-06:00
Original checksum: d552fbdc8be03e6f0f7e2fc8ce1a9844
Well formed: true
Page count: 117