Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R39Z90P72
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An appraisal of the legal issues in the management of Alberta oil sands as a model for the development of Nigeria oil sands Open Access
- Other title
Legal management of Alberta oil sands as a model for Nigeria
Oil and gas leases--Alberta.
Oil sands--Law and legislation--Nigeria.
Oil and gas leases--Nigeria.
Oil sands--Law and legislation--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Alade, Emmanuel Bankole.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Law
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Laws
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7065823
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:26:36-06:00
Original checksum: 723590059bde00760fa317d287077f4e
Well formed: true
Page count: 193