Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3K35MP9T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Advance healthcare directives and appointment of healthcare agents: knowledge and perceptions of nurses Open Access
- Other title
Informed consent (Medical law)--Alberta.
Medical care--Decision making--Alberta.
Power of attorney--Alberta.
Sick--Legal status, laws, etc--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Nursing
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Nursing
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5168327
Last modified: 2015:10:18 03:32:12-06:00
Original checksum: f5507fa98a4aa3e3c9eb71d7d4394b97
Well formed: true
Page count: 135