Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3ST7F29J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Masks in magic-realist Chilean drama: 1968-1993 Open Access
- Other title
Chilean drama--History and criticism.
Masks in literature.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Jiménez Williams, Iván H.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature, Film, Religious and Media Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Comparative Literature
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 14282755
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:31:14-06:00
Original checksum: dbe0a3d8f3a6e58aa2fbb03ead0617ff
Well formed: true
Page count: 299