Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3FJ29N7S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
High school students' perceptions of reading two languages with two different orthographies Open Access
- Other title
English language--Orthography and spelling.
Ukrainian language--Orthography and spelling.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Michalchuk, Gloria Joan.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4938625
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:53:09-06:00
Original checksum: d512c7d3516996d7054d8eb16e6c4d59
Well formed: true
Page count: 133