Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R32R3P65K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
E.T.A. Hoffmann's concept of poetic activity as reflected in the poet figures and narrators in his short prose Open Access
- Other title
Hoffmann, E. T. A. (Ernst Theodor Amadeus), 1776-1822--Characters--Narrators.
Hoffmann, E. T. A. (Ernst Theodor Amadeus), 1776-1822--Characters--Poets.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Tuck, Clare E.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Germanic Languages
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6177430
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:39:02-06:00
Original checksum: a2057b94ad7b90b31cd71e814a22761a
Well formed: true
Page count: 130