Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CC0V34P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The exile archetype in Nelly Sach's poetry Open Access
- Other title
Exiles in literature.
Jews in literature.
Archetype (Psychology) in literature.
Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945), in literature.
Knapp, Bettina Liebowitz, 1926-2010--Charactersiticism and interpretation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
MacIsaac, Bernadette M. G.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Germanic Languages
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5650472
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:32:22-06:00
Original checksum: 67afc2a18ce974b029f32d61905a76e7
Well formed: true
Page count: 121