Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3JH3D64Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A legal proposal for the site-specific management of scarce ground water resources in Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Legal proposal for management of ground water
Water-supply--Law and legislation--Alberta.
Groundwater--Law and legislation--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Hay, Ronald Timothy.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Law
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Laws
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6808844
Last modified: 2015:10:19 00:57:03-06:00
Original checksum: a92ad6785a77381d700f2ffe40fd3181
Well formed: true
Page count: 162