Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3GT5FQ62
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Neuroprotection by Retavase® and Integrilin® alone or in combination for the treatment of embolic middle cerebral artery occlusion Open Access
- Other title
Combining rPA with Integrilin® to treat stroke
Cerebrovascular disease--Animal models.
Arterial occlusions--Animal models.
Hematologic agents--Therapeutic use.
Rats--Effect of drugs on.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Raja, Asim Javed.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Centre for Neuroscience
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2985417
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:31:43-06:00
Original checksum: e246defb49fcbb6e413202ac13e19a31
Well formed: true
Page count: 89