Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CZ32H0M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A case study of an effective third sector organization Open Access
- Other title
Case study of an effective organization
British Columbia School Trustees Association.
Nonprofit organizations--Case studies.
School boards--British Columbia.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Rochon, Christopher John.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9953780
Last modified: 2015:10:19 23:18:54-06:00
Original checksum: e4fa1d40fa04a3d536dbbd2c9efbfb74
Well formed: true
Page count: 284