Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3NG4H193
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Cognitive development: a factor in early-adolescent suicidal behavior Open Access
- Other title
Self-perception in adolescence.
Cognition in children--Social aspects.
Suicidal behavior--Risk factors.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Percy, Florence Danforth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Counseling and School Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8317717
Last modified: 2015:10:18 10:22:45-06:00
Original checksum: b397f400aa25a02668166ecf41e8e252
Well formed: true
Page count: 173