Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3G15TK8V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Interorganizational relations between municipal and school authorities sharing educational and recreational facilities Open Access
- Other title
Edmonton Public School Board.
School facilities--Extended use--Alberta--Edmonton.
Edmonton Catholic Schools.
Community and school--Alberta--Edmonton.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 29560699
Last modified: 2015:10:18 04:07:43-06:00
Original checksum: a9bc6dd28364d3df0d8a9630f89d1fe6
Well formed: true
Page count: 396