Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3GB1XS3Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Gynesis and body inscription in the fiction of William Gibson Open Access
- Other title
Gibson, William, 1948---Neuromancer.
Gibson, William, 1948---Count zero.
Gibson, William, 1948---Mona Lisa overdrive.
Gibson, William, 1948- --Criticism and interpretation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Wershler-Henry, Darren S.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7742743
Last modified: 2015:10:18 11:14:41-06:00
Original checksum: 8397506429d20ab0b8556c306cfa189d
Well formed: true
Page count: 170