Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R32N4ZS7T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Postcolonial theory and the Soviet-Ukrainian context: reading Iurii Andrukhovych's 1989 Collection of army tales as a post-colonial text Open Access
- Other title
Ukrainian literature--20th century--History and criticism.
Andrukhovych, I͡Uriĭ, 1960- --Criticism and interpretation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Antoniuk, Darusia Zoriana.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Modern Languages and Cultural Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4700430
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:54:08-06:00
Original checksum: 20d4875a2a29dcf6164a4177e00c28cd
Well formed: true
Page count: 112