Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R37D2QC5Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A proposed classification, evaluation and priorization framework for the conservation of special natural features of interest in Alberta, Canada Open Access
- Other title
Natural resources surveys--Alberta.
Conservation of natural resources--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Braidwood, Brian R.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Forest Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Wildland Recreation
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 15152900
Last modified: 2015:10:21 00:51:51-06:00
Original checksum: b704987263f191ebc31d7062ceb97302
Well formed: true
Page count: 299