Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3M90283D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Planar imaging quantification: a new method using 3D attenuation correction data and Monte Carlo simulated buildup factors Open Access
- Other title
Monte Carlo method.
Imaging systems in medicine.
Three-dimensional imaging in medicine.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Miller, Collie Roy E.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Medical Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9644434
Last modified: 2015:10:18 03:40:18-06:00
Original checksum: 9c82bdc9de6ca6313fccac2d646aae80
Well formed: true
Page count: 177