Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3377666X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The didactic demons of drama: moral instruction on magic in the plays of Greene and Gryphius Open Access
- Other title
Greene, Robert, 1558?-1592--Friar Bacon and Friar Bungay.
Gryphius, Andreas, 1616-1664--Cardenio und Celinde.
Comparative literature--English and German.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Janzen, Richard G.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature, Religion, and Film/Media Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts in Comparative Literature
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5229215
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:30:17-06:00
Original checksum: d5dffc4e32e512f95ae7e160011bac7c
Well formed: true
Page count: 122