Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R37H1DS6R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Economic valuation of nontimber resources under a lottery rationing system: the case of moose hunting in Newfoundland Open Access
- Other title
Hunters--Newfoundland and Labrador.
Moose hunting--Economic aspects--Newfoundland and Labrador.
Rationing--Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Akabua, Kojo Mawunyo.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Rural Economy
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8366003
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:20:04-06:00
Original checksum: 449387c6a6fcf20c612602ba5fb756ff
Well formed: true
Page count: 142