Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3N29PG1W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Poetry as an intercultural peace bridge for teaching ESL Open Access
- Other title
Poetry, intercultural peace bridge for ESL.
Oral interpretation of poetry.
English language--Study and teaching--Foreign speakers.
Poetry--Study and teaching--Foreign speakers.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12630292
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:27:00-06:00
Original checksum: 8c5e7646423167697d314f768f4e5b8c
Well formed: true
Page count: 322