Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3HQ3S336
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Peasant women and the Volost courts in post emancipation Saratov Open Access
- Other title
Women peasants--Russia (Federation)--Legal status, laws, etc--History.
Women--Russia (Federation)--Legal status, laws, etc--History.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Slawski, Nancy Elizabeth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4141889
Last modified: 2015:10:19 00:59:06-06:00
Original checksum: 361754e15688bd02cc02447c497709c9
Well formed: true
Page count: 100