Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31J97D7R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Indian education: resistance to internal colonialism Open Access
- Other title
Cree Indians--Government relations.
Joseph Bighead Reserve (Sask.)
Indians of North America--Canada--Government relations.
Indians, Treatment of--Canada.
Indians of North America--Canada--Education.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Devrome, Robert J.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Foundations
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9771578
Last modified: 2015:10:18 10:55:41-06:00
Original checksum: bbc1b7c420954fa918a0d15248b340a2
Well formed: true
Page count: 176