Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R33J3954B
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Thermal well testing for non-dipping and dipping reservoirs Open Access
- Other title
Oil field flooding--Mathematical models.
Secondary recovery of oil.
Thermal oil recovery--Mathematical models.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Sheng, James Jiaping.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Mining, Metallurgical and Petroleum Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5540423
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:02:03-06:00
Original checksum: bbb0f3a3a57a6e0edda349a99eecc909
Well formed: true
Page count: 174