Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3NG4H403
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Screening facility site selection considering environmental and community criteria, with the application of geographical information systems (GIS) Open Access
- Other title
Building sites--Planning--Environmental aspects--Alberta--Lethbridge (County).
Building sites--Alberta--Lethbridge (County)--Planning--Data processing.
Building sites--Alberta--Lethbridge (County)--Planning--Citizen participation.
Building sites--Planning--Social aspects--Alberta--Lethbridge (County).
Geographic information systems.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
González, José Castellanos.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 29195452
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:58:05-06:00
Original checksum: 10e77a56b324ce559079dfeeec5c6709
Well formed: true
Page count: 472