Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3ZW18X1S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The role of the principal in the organizational culture of the private school Open Access
- Other title
School principals--Canada--Case studies.
Private schools--Canada--Administration--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Lilly, John Austen Graham.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9385293
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:35:21-06:00
Original checksum: bd86b5d6344f3e4d61f7bb0458e99088
Well formed: true
Page count: 153