Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3Q81532W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Preservation and recreation orientations of visitors to Dinosaur and Writing-on-Stone parks, Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Nature conservation--Alberta--Dinosaur Provincial Park.
Recreational surveys--Alberta--Dinosaur Provincial Park.
Dinosaur Provincial Park (Alta.)
Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park (Alta.)
Recreational surveys--Alberta--Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park.
Nature conservation--Alberta--Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Education and Sport Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts in Recreation Administration
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10309149
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:17:22-06:00
Original checksum: 97e1bc1ed35781eb4e31620006c0f7c1
Well formed: true
Page count: 235