Some aspects of the reproductive biology of tundra peregrine falcons Open Access
- Other title
Peregrine falcon--Hudson Bay--Reproduction.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Court, Gordon Stuart
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Zoology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Masters thesis. Presents results of research conducted between 1982 and 1985 in the area of Rankin Inlet on the western coast of Hudson Bay. Research was aimed at describing the more unique aspects of the reproductive biology of the population of peregrine falcons.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6038837
Last modified: 2015:10:19 23:29:32-06:00
Original checksum: cf0aebc74e36268ea02aec324a6086be
Well formed: true
Page count: 136
Activity of users you follow