Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3DN4046B
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The Evenki system of paths: the study of travel and technology in east-central Siberia Open Access
- Other title
Evenki system of paths
Evenki (Asian people)--Travel--Russia (Federation)--Siberia.
Evenki (Asian people)--Transportation--Russia (Federation)--Siberia.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Campbell, Craig A. R.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Anthropology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7236796
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:38:49-06:00
Original checksum: 1fb92b357527100318a29b0e77622fbf
Well formed: true
Page count: 175