Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3T727R9K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Migration of dense aqueous phase liquids in homogeneous and heterogeneous porous media Open Access
- Other title
Plumes (Fluid dynamics)--Mathematical models.
Fluid dynamic measurements.
Porous materials--Fluid dynamics.
Porous materials--Mathematical models.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Schincariol, Robert Anthony.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7032578
Last modified: 2015:10:18 10:18:08-06:00
Original checksum: d310fd68e1c4223bf698fa943cd78070
Well formed: true
Page count: 90