Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3Q815398
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
National parks legislation and the protection of Canadian biodiversity Open Access
- Other title
National parks and reserves--Law and legislation--Canada.
National parks and reserves--Protection--Canada.
Biodiversity conservation--Law and legislation--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Law
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Laws
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6883704
Last modified: 2015:10:18 09:38:43-06:00
Original checksum: 9cba91dc25e2187f4a6a1a6853de5f36
Well formed: true
Page count: 176