Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R36T0H222
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Canadian voices from the regions: W.O. Mitchell, Buckler, MacLeod, and Vanderhaeghe Open Access
- Other title
Buckler, Ernest, 1908-1984--Criticism and interpretation.
MacLeod, Alistair--Criticism and interpretation.
Mitchell, W. O. (William Ormond), 1914-1998--Criticism and interpretation.
Vanderhaeghe, Guy, 1951- --Criticism and interpretation.
Canadian fiction (English)--20th century--History and criticism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Deimert, Elroy E. E.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 13997600
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:09:17-06:00
Original checksum: 43185bd1ff72caa85c9e54b673d284ac
Well formed: true
Page count: 302