Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3S46HG61
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
On the subsidization of wheat in the EEC Open Access
- Other title
Common Agricultural Policy.
Wheat trade--European Economic Community countries.
Wheat trade--Government policy--European Economic Community countries.
Agricultural subsidies--European Economic Community countries.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Ingen-Housz, Martinus Aloysius Maria.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Rural Economy
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Agricultural Economics
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3121931
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:14:17-06:00
Original checksum: de75a6b025fce38b118258ec221c1fb2
Well formed: true
Page count: 96