Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3FB4WZ3M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Information search and the decision to move: a sociogenic profile of migrants to four Alberta single resource industry towns Open Access
- Other title
Alberta--Emigration and immigration--Social aspects.
Migrant labor--Information resources--Evaluation.
Free choice of employment--Social aspects--Canada.
Vocational guidance--Social aspects--Canada.
Migration, Internal--Canada--Decision making.
Migration, Internal--Social aspects--Canada.
Migrant labor--Social networks.
Company towns--Alberta--Public opinion.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Haigh, Richard J.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Rural Economy
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Rural Sociology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 30447434
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:09:31-06:00
Original checksum: e2d7559bc2c31c8d0a926537e0968e1c
Well formed: true
Page count: 250