Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3MW28R1T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An assessment of the youth development program of Grant MacEwan Community College Open Access
- Other title
Grant MacEwan Community College--Students--Longitudinal studies.
Social work education--Alberta--Edmonton--Evaluation.
Social work with youth--Alberta--Edmonton.
Social work with children--Alberta--Edmonton.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Meen, Donald John.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Counseling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 21396328
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:51:02-06:00
Original checksum: 6b43b54ef2aaa0d9e70e7702344dfe83
Well formed: true
Page count: 452