Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3FJ29P39
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Aspects of the ecology, food habits and foraging characteristics of gyrfalcons in the central Canadian Arctic Open Access
- Other title
Rock ptarmigan--Feeding and feeds.
Golden eagle--Northwest Territories.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Poole, Kim Gordon.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Zoology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Masters thesis. Results of a study of a population of breeding gyrfalcons (Falco rusticolus) from 1982 to 1986 on the Kilgavik study area in the central arctic of the NWT.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5593364
Last modified: 2015:10:19 02:17:17-06:00
Original checksum: 5de5f09b9b12b5c6146856e1e657dc08
Well formed: true
Page count: 134