Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R34B2XD96
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Praise and empowerment: performing Mapambio in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania Open Access
- Other title
Performing Mapambio in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Lutherans--Tanzania--Dar es Salaam.
Church music--Lutheran Church--Tanzania--Dar es Salaam.
Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)--Religious life and customs.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Warke, Kathleen Joy.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Music
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Music
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6339810
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:39:37-06:00
Original checksum: 094e5a72968d16f6aa81496e58724720
Well formed: true
Page count: 169