Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R37W6797K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The doppelganger in time: past, future, and alternate selves Open Access
- Other title
Comparative literature--Themes, motives.
Split self in literature.
Doubles in literature.
Space and time in literature.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Wiebe, Patricia Karen.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3509868
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:20:02-06:00
Original checksum: 1d8b5438ef2964b65a1f6cb7d0ab68b1
Well formed: true
Page count: 81