Ethical learning and learning the "other's" ethics: a shared inquiry into the ethics of researching native knowledge Open Access
- Other title
Shared inquiry into the ethics of researching native knowledge.
Indian philosophy--North America.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies and Anthropology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4813602
Last modified: 2015:10:22 02:53:29-06:00
Original checksum: 5fed547ae61fdf9a40885571e8373870
Well formed: true
Page count: 164
Activity of users you follow