Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3794140V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
School injuries: a descriptive study of Edmonton Catholic Schools from 1987 to 1993 Open Access
- Other title
High school students--Alberta--Edmonton--Wounds and injuries.
Edmonton Catholic Schools.
Students--Alberta--Edmonton--Wounds and injuries.
Wounds and injuries--Alberta--Edmonton.
School children--Alberta--Edmonton--Wounds and injuries.
Junior high school students--Alberta--Edmonton--Wounds and injuries.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
DeLalla, Sharon Frances.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Public Health Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Health Services Administration
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5815593
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:33:01-06:00
Original checksum: 14bf718c62ba28901cf657109e7ca5c7
Well formed: true
Page count: 148