Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3GT5FS3H
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Evaluation of methods for genetic analysis of Streptomyces scabies Open Access
- Other title
Potatoes--Diseases and pests--Alberta.
Streptomyces scabies--Genetic aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Irving, Kimberly Anne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Plant Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8773683
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:06:24-06:00
Original checksum: 6857fe22594a1c3a2b97f9bbe47910e2
Well formed: true
Page count: 142