Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3W37M64P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Connecting the voices: collaboration in community education Open Access
- Other title
Community education--Canada--Case studies.
Native language--Study and teaching--Canada--Case studies.
Linguistic minorities--Education--Canada--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Doughty, Wendy Michele.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Administration
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 18654841
Last modified: 2015:10:19 23:26:30-06:00
Original checksum: 7301c32f528d384ede2511e43af8983a
Well formed: true
Page count: 403